Monday, December 03, 2007

Hell froze over and lightening struck twice!!!

A few weeks ago, I talked about my trip up to the great state of Ohio to see the Ohio State Buckeyes lose against Illinois. I was certain the loss meant the end of the Bucks' shot at the national title. There were just way too many great teams that had to lose, and even though this has been the weirdest season in college football that I can recall, there was just no way the Bucks were going to get into the big game.

I was wrong! And I've never been happier!

With two improbable losses by the #1 and #2 teams in the country this weekend, Ohio State and the LSU Tigers will play for the BCS National Championship right here in my backyard at the Louisiana Superdome. 

I'm still debating whether or not to sell my car. It's the only way I can afford a ticket to the game.

Go Bucks! 


Labels: , , ,