Thursday, November 29, 2007

Piggyback Blogging

Fellow writer, friend, and critique partner, Shauna Roberts, tagged me with a Middle Name Meme. However, because my middle name is eight letters long and I have a fast approaching deadline, I will have to hold off participating. I promise I will. I looks like fun!

Instead, today I'm going to piggyback on her blog post. Head on over to Shauna's Blog where she has a great interview with the always fun and exciting Christee Garbour Atwood. I've had the pleasure of meeting Christee on several occasions. She is one of the funniest women I've ever encountered.

Congratulations on the release of your newest book, Three Feet Under: Journal of a Midlife Crisis, Christee!

In totally unrelated news, I have to give kudos to my cousin Brian for being named first team Academic All-America! Is that cool, or what! Go Brian!

Labels: , , , ,