Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DELIVER ME is here!!!

Just in case you haven't heard the news, Deliver Me is in book stores today. Yes, that's right, my very own novel is sitting on the shelves with the likes of Nora Roberts (right next to NR, as a matter of fact), Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Judith McNaught, Suzanne Brockmann, and all the other authors I've looked up to for years.

I've been having a blast going around to different bookstores and seeing my book on the shelves. I thought I would cry, but I didn't. What I did was jumped up and down and clapped my hands like a giddy schoolgirl. But, hey, this day has been a long time coming. I have the right to act a little silly.

Here are a few pictures of me being a total goofball at Barnes & Nobles and Borders:

This is me in Barnes & Nobles. I just grabbed a guy and told him "Hey, you, take my picture!" He did. :)


Here's a close up of Deliver Me on the shelves, smack dab between Queen Nora, and one of my favorite authors, Karen Rose. If you don't read her, start! But, only AFTER you buy Deliver Me.


I had so much fun taking pictures in Barnes & Noble that I decided to hit Borders on my way in to work, too.




Both stores asked me to autograph the copies on the shevles, and I made sure to stuff a bookmark in them, too! Fun, fun times!

I can truly say for the first time that I am a PUBLISHED AUTHOR! That's just freaking cool, people!

Also, today, I have an interview on the super popular When Tara Met Blog. This blog is awesome! So awesome, in fact, that it has been featured in the New York Times. Its author, the wonderful Tara, happens to be my fantabulous publicist and friend. Am I lucky or what?

Happy Release Day to me!