Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sign that you've made it...you're on eBay!

How can you tell that you've made it? When you find your name on eBay.

Okay, so maybe it's not a sign that you've made it (whatever it is), but it's still kinda cool.

I did a Google search earlier today in search of the darn reviews I've been panicking about for months now, and ran across the Farrah Rochon name on eBay.

Huh?

What could they possibly sell on eBay? My book hasn't been released, and I doubt the few people I mailed bound galleys to would bother putting them up for auction. So, of course, I checked out the auction page. It's a bookmark! Actually, it's a lot of 170 bookmarks, and Deliver Me is mentioned on the auction page. Why? Probably because it was autographed. It definitely makes all the autographing I did worth it.

I am totally flattered (it takes very little to flatter me), and tickled. My bookmark is even included in the group picture. Check it out:
Ebay Auction

Now, for those who don't want to bid on bookmarks, you can simply mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below and I will happily send you a couple. I'll even personalize them. You can't get that on eBay. :)

Send to:

DELIVER ME Bookmarks
C/O Farrah Rochon
P.O. Box 70992
New Orleans, LA 70172