Friday, February 09, 2007

February Newsletter

This is a little late, but better than never, I guess.

The Farrah Rochon Newsletter

News from Farrah Rochon | Volume # 3 | February 2007

Welcome to the February 2007 edition of the Farrah Rochon Newsletter. The year is already off to a hectic, but amazing start. In addition to working feverishly on the next book, I had to contend with a bout of NEW ORLEANS SAINTS FEVER! The boys in Black and Gold took us on a wild and wonderful ride this past season. I am so proud of our team.

News! News! News!

1. One Month ‘Til Deliver Me
2. MySpace
3. Contest Winner
4. Appearances
5. Featured Author


Deliver Me In Stores This Month
I’ve been pinching myself more and more these past few weeks. It’s still hard to believe that my very own work of art (Hey, it’s mine, I can call it art!) will be on bookshelves in less than a month. On Tuesday, February 27th, look for Deliver Me’s gorgeous cover in bookstores everywhere. Several people already have copies on hold at Barnes & Noble and Borders around the country! Request your copy today! Of course, you can also Order at Amazon.com also Order at Amazon.com!



For those who don’t mind a little teaser, you can read an excerpt from Deliver Me on my publisher’s website. Click here: Excerpt from Deliver Me Excerpt from Deliver Me


The Wonderful World of MySpace

I resisted this for a looong time, but finally took the MySpace plunge. I am loving it! There are so many interesting people from all walks of life on MySpace. It’s a great way to network and meet new friends. You can check out my profile at Farrah’s MySpace Page Farrah’s MySpace Page.

Contest Winner!
Surprise, again! I held another contest in January to celebrate the one-month mark to Deliver Me’s release. This month’s winner is Kim Westgaard of Illinois! Kim is one lucky lady. She wins an advance autographed copy of Deliver Me! Congratulations, Kim!

There’s still time to register for the big New Orleans-themed Basket Giveaway, which includes a copy of Deliver Me. Tell your family and friends to simply sign up for the mailing list! Farrah’s Giveaway! Farrah’s Giveaway!

Appearances
Those of you in South Louisiana can join me as I celebrate my debut novel’s release with a huge launch party at the St. John the Baptist Parish Library – West Bank Branch on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Get your copy of Deliver Me signed. There will be door prizes and refreshments (including my Mama’s jambalaya!). It is not to be missed!

I’ve been invited to speak to other aspiring authors at the St. Charles Parish Library – St. Rose Branch on Saturday, March 10, 2007 at 11:00 a.m. I will talk about my journey to publication and answer questions other aspiring authors may have about the publishing industry.

I’m a Featured Author!
I am one of the featured authors for February on Road to Romance. Road to Romance has a plethora of information for romance lovers, including reviews of the latest releases, contests, author news, and tons of other info. Check out my featured author section, and sign up to win an autographed copy of Deliver Me! Feature Author Spot



Until next time…

Happy Reading,
Farrah Rochon