Monday, August 06, 2007

Book trailer for DELIVER ME

I was just tired of seeing the previous post about last week's fire at the top of my blog. My brand new book trailer is much more exciting!

I'll admit, I'm still not sure about the whole book trailer thing. I've watched a few, and thought they were cute, but I'm still not sure they're all that effective when it comes to marketing.

But, seriously, could I really be the only one without a trailer? Heck no. It's like being the only girl in school with out the newest designer jeans (yes, I was that girl in school).

So, true to my conformist nature, here's my book trailer:



And, just in case Blogger does something screwy with the YouTube file, you can also see the trailer on my MySpace page.

So, what's your take on the book trailer phenomenon? Is it worth it? Have you ever bought a book because of a trailer?