Thursday, June 28, 2007

Get it while you can!

DELIVER ME is selling out. Fast!

I recently learned that the Dorchester warehouse is completely out of stock of DELIVER ME.

Are you kidding me? They printed thousands of copies, and I don't know thousands of people, which means there are readers out there who bought the book simply because they wanted to read it, and not because I begged and cried and pleaded!

Amazon.com has only five copies left in their stock. I've always heard that's how you can really tell that your book is close to selling through its first print-run. Amazon states that there are more to come, but I haven't received word that there will be a second print run on DELIVER ME. Of course, I'll shout it from the rooftops as soon as I hear anything.

My advice for now: Get DELIVER ME while you can!