Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's release day!!!

Boy, have I been waiting for this day for a long time. Alex Holmes's story is finally available in stores. Run out to your nearest bookstore and pick up a copy of RESCUE ME, then email me to let me know what you think!

Also, I recently ran two contests in anticipation of RESCUE ME's release, and here are the winners:

First, the winner of the ultra cool prize pack from Pepsi is Vickie C. of Tennessee. She's a fan of Peyton Manning. Being from the New Orleans area, where the Manning name is synonymous with all that is great about football, I must agree with Vickie that Peyton and his brother, Eli, are both a class act. And they can really play ball. :)

Enjoy the game, Vickie! Go Steelers!

The winner of the autographed set of my Holmes Brothers series, along with a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble's is Kathy P. of Florida. Kathy happens to be a great friend in addition to being a fan. She's handed out bookmarks to independent bookstores in and around her town in Florida. I couldn't be happier to announce her as the winner of the cool prize!

Congrats, Kathy!