Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Contests Galore!

Because I'm feeling ultra generous (and know really cool people), I'm hosting two great contests!

First, to celebrate the release of Rescue Me, the final book in my Holmes Brothers series, I’m giving away an autographed set of the entire series along with a $25.00 gift card to Barnes & Noble! Just send an email with Rescue Me in the subject line to Contests@farrahrochon.com!

Even if you don't win, you can still pick up your own copy of Rescue Me in stores in just under two weeks!




The second prize is really exciting for anyone who's a sports fanatic.

*Raising my hand*

Anyone who knows me knows how much I absolutely love football, and thanks to the fabulous folks at Pepsi and Weber Shandwick, I'm lucky enough to give away this spectacular Ultimate Super Bowl Party Prize Pack!



This awesome prize is worth a whopping $250 and includes everything you need for a fabulous Super Bowl watching party! How does this sound?


  • 1 football
  • 1 beverage pail
  • 1 snack helmet
  • 2 key chains
  • 2 hats
  • 2 t-shirts
  • 5 Pepsi 24 pack coupons
  • 5 Frito Lay coupons


You'll go down as the best Super Bowl party host ever!

To enter this contest you just send an email to SuperBowlPrizePack@farrahrochon.com, but this time you’ve got to include something sports related. I want to know your favorite sports-themed book!

Mine is a toss up between Susan Elizabeth Phillip's Dream A Little Dream and my current work-in-progress, Playing With Fire.

The winner will be drawn on Friday, January 23, 2009, so enter quickly. Let all of your friends and family know about it so they can enter, too!