Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Technology is sooooo cool!

So, I hadn't planned on posting again until after Thanksgiving, when I'll be making a huge annoucement (Curious? Come back on Friday!). But after seeing Anika of Write Black at my blog tonight, I realized it had been a while since I lurked at her fabulous blog.

Well, it just so happens that today Anika posted a great review of Release Me. Flattering reviews are always a welcomed surprised, but what's really cool is the medium she used to deliver the review. It's a podcast! Or video blog! Or whatever it is that techy people (can you tell I'm not one of them) do with webcams these day.

I think this is the coolest thing!

So, if you have a few minutes, hop on over to Write Black and view Anika's review. It's themed around three post-Katrina New Orleans books. I'm so honored to be a part of it.

Thanks for the fabulously cool review, Anika!