Wednesday, November 15, 2006

In the words of James Taylor...

Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.

Actually, I am blessed with a bevy of the most fantastic friends on the face of this planet, and I would be a lost little lamb without them. My friends have come through for me in the biggest way as I wade my way through these murky publishing waters.

Take for instance my new publicist, Tara. Since becoming my publicist a few days ago, she has whipped my promo butt into shape like you would not believe. I have a plan now. I have vision. Wow!

In my opinion, Tara is THE blogging queen. She uses these virtual sounding boards as a way to stay in touch with friends and connect with new people. I had no idea how much power a blog held until Tara clued me in. Hopefully, under her tutelage, I'll learn my way through the blogging world, too. :)

You can read her ramblings at www.tarametblog.com, which is so cool that it was actually mentioned in the freaking New York Times! I told you, this girl knows a thing or two about blogs.

And I'm lucky enough to have her as a friend. Aren't you jealous?