Monday, January 18, 2010

Neglecting My Responsiblities :-(

I had so many plans for the beginning of the year. I was going to start exercising (check), write a certain number of pages of my manuscript everyday (check), start blogging on a regular basis (che...umm...unchecked).

A few months ago I promised I would get back to my regularly scheduled blogging, but when life throws me curve balls, it seems my blog always takes the hit. I'm determined to do better. Just not today. I'm already a half-hour late for my morning writing session, and if I don't get the books written, there's no need for the blog.

If you're in the mood for something a little thought-provoking, jump on over to my post today at Novel Spaces, where I ask How Far Have We Come in terms of fulfilling Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream?

And come back in a few days when I host a special guest, new author Beverley Kendall, whose debut historical romance is making a huge splash in the romance world. I read it and immediately fell in love with the characters and Beverley's beautiful writing voice. You won't want to miss it!