Tuesday, May 27, 2008

RELEASE ME in stores today!

To all bookstore employees: Brace yourselves! I've got a feeling there's going to be this massive rush of people flying to the bookstores today to pick up their copy of Release Me.

Okay, so maybe there won't be a stampede, but a girl can dream, right?

I was at Barnes and Noble's early this morning. Unfortunately, they wouldn't open their doors for me until 10:00 a.m. The nerve! Didn't they realize today was a special day? My second book hits stores today!



Gosh, that cover looks even better surrounded by those other books.

And, because I pride myself on being goofy, I just had to drag a poor, unsuspecting book buyer to the romance section so she could take my picture with the book. That's just what goofy, elated authors do!



If you have a chance, hop on over to The Book Binge where I'm a featured guest author today.

Go forth and bombard your booksellers with demands for Release Me!