Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cruise Envy? Not anymore...

Back in April, I posted about my severe cruise envy. I had only been on one cruise in my life, and was salivating for the chance to take another.

Well, this past weekend, in celebration of my 30th birthday, I satisfied that craving! My sister and I set sail on the Carnival Fantasy Fun Ship to Cozumel, Mexico. It was amazing! I'm sure I set a new record for the amount of relaxation a person could have in one weekend. Basically, I slept, ate really good food (dang, I miss that chocolate melting cake), read, and drank alcohol. Not a lot of alcohol, but enough.

Sending a special shout out to Table 161 in the Celebration Dining room! We so rock!

And, now, for what my friends affectionately call pic spam:

Here I am with fellow table mates Mindy and Carol. Mindy shares my love of smokin' hot paranormal romances!




Here are the coolest party girls you'll ever find. Alyssa, Amy and Renee, you girls know how to have a good time!


The gentlemen of Table 161, Christopher and K.D., along with K.D.'s girlfriend, the lovely Nancy, whom I just discovered is a fellow football fanatic! Woo Hoo, Nancy!

Here I am, lounging on the beach in Cozumel. In a word: Lovely!




Here's my sister, Tamara, in the Botanical Gardens in Chankanaab Marine Park. Again, lovely.




No, this is not a Corona ad. This is the actual view from my spot on the beach. Yes, you have the right to envy me.





If you are in dire need of a little R&R, I highly recommend hopping your butt on a cruise and heading to Mexico! You will not regret it!