Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Taking D.C. by Storm

Greetings from the RWA National Conference!

I'm writing this several days before the conference, but today is the start of this fabulous gathering of authors. I love the camaraderie of RWA's annual conference. There's just something about spending four full days with like-minded people that reminds me that I'm not as strange as most people think I am. Or, maybe it's just 2000+ very strange people. Either way, RWA's National is where I belong!

And so do you! If you're in the D.C. area come on down to the Wardman Park Marriott tonight for the 2009 Literacy For Life Autographing. There's no other place to find 450+ romance authors signing their books just for you! The great thing about this signing is that all money goes to help in the fight against illiteracy. Yes, that's all the money. One-hundred percent!

The first 400 people in line will get a special treat from Farrah Rochon!

Visit me on Friday at Novel Spaces where I'm blogging about the joy of being around like-minded people at places like writer conventions and group blogs.